We are a companion animal veterinary practice with a mission to provide the highest quality and compassionate care to your pet and great service to you, our client. Our goal has been to create an animal care center that meets your highest expectations. Newport News Animal Hospital offers state-of-the-art veterinary health care as well as additional services including grooming, boarding and instructions in basic pet training, bringing you the highest value service possible. This is our commitment to you and your pets.
We maintain a high level of quality by adhering to the standards set forth by the American Veterinary Medical Association.
The services we provide include:
• Health examinations
• Laboratory testing (blood, urine and stool testing)
• Diagnostic imaging (X-ray and ultrasound)
• Heartworm testing and prevention
• Flea, tick and heart worm treatment (including treatment of Lyme Disease)
• Medical treatment
• Cardiac care (heart echo and ECG exam available)
• In-house pharmacy
• Surgery (routine spaying, neutering and declawing as well as elective surgery)
• Wound care
• Reproductive services
• Allergy testing and treatment
• Dental Care
• Dietary planning
• Geriatric care
• Exotics care
• Boarding and grooming
• New puppy and kitten education
We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express and Care Credit. We also accept pet insurance.
Dr. Sekut is one of the most passionate veterinarians that I have ever encountered! He and his staff provided nothing but the best of care for my sick pup.
Angela F. -
Newport News, VA
We will do our best to accommodate your busy schedule. Request an appointment today!Schedule Now
We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.Read More